Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thank You, Travel Now Magazine!


I just want to share how happy I am!!!!! :)

Thank you very much Travel Now Magazine, Philippines for allowing me to share our travel stories in your August - September Issue, Volume 4 2014!!!

Travel Now Magazine

The Bucket List Issue

Friends in the Philippines, I believe it's still available for sale.. go grab a copy now! :D

Below are the 2 of my articles published... ;)

Aurora Borealis Finnish Lapland





Once again, Thank you Travel Now Magazine!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Does this have an online link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi RL, the only link they have is for the publishing company (http://www.onemegagroup.com), but they don't have the magazine online :(
      If you're from the Philippines, the magazine should still be on sale until the end of September.
      Otherwise, I'll be writing about those topics here on the blog from October onwards :)

      Delete