Sunday, November 23, 2014

Obrigada, Rio de Janeiro!

It is our last night here in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.. And also here in South America..

It has been a very amazing trip.. And the weather has been really kind to us..

I just wish my Spanish was better.. And that I knew Portuguese..

So, next time on our second chance to come here.. I will make sure I am fluent! :)

For now, before I start packing, let me share 2 of my favorite views from this very beautiful place..

I have more favorites but I don't have time to sort out the rest of the pictures.. So I will share them when I get home in December ;) Have to pass by the Philippines for a while to attend a wedding..

Sugarloaf Mountain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

 View from the Sugarloaf Mountain.. Or Pao de Acucar :) 
On normal days, girl in the picture is not included haha!

Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

View from the window of our Airbnb apartment.. The entire Copacabana Beach!
Thank God I found this place.. And thank God for my husband who takes awesome pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment