Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Bacharach and My Baby


Just 3 months ago..

Bacharach, Germany

This little town of Bacharach in Germany hosted our romantic dates.


So lovely.. We could have named our baby made in Bacharach,

Bacharach, Germany

Bacharach.. If only it sounded more human :)

Bacharach, Germany

We brought home some joyful news.. 
Albeit.. short-lived.

-------------

"You have to abort your baby." 
The most painful words I have ever been told.

My cancer cells are Grade 3, and positive on estrogen and progesterone receptors.
They were feeding on my pregnancy hormones, and growing very fast.

Our baby was not at risk. I was. 
Even with the treatments, I could die.

"Do it for the sake of your son, and your husband."

"We can do it 2 days from now, because tomorrow is Sunday. The hospital is closed tomorrow."

Our angel was 12.5 weeks old in me.

---------------

No comments:

Post a Comment