Thursday, October 12, 2017

First Chemotherapy Session


I just finished my first chemotherapy treatment today!

Breast Cancer First Chemotherapy Treatment Done

I covered my hair because I looked like 1/3 of Tina Turner without the wax :))

Breast Cancer First Chemotherapy Treatment Done

This was how it looked like.. 

2 different medicines, 1 hour of drip each.

But the whole process took 6 hours.

Breast Cancer First Chemotherapy Treatment Done

My biggest inspiration of a friend was there with us all throughout..

Helping us distract me from all the pain!

You see.. aside from the normal drip pain..
The first nurse did not insert the needle right.
It was in me for 30 minutes until I could no longer take it.
Another nurse had to remove it and poke me once again.

Breast Cancer First Chemotherapy Treatment Done

I have always been so scared of needles, and that was really traumatic.
I left with an unnecessary swollen bruise.

But I am home.. slightly giddy for now :)

1 down, 3 more to go!

The next treatment is after 21 days.

Meanwhile..

Happiest Baby I Love

My baby love is having fun with my sister's family..

Baby in Taekwondo

Watching his cousins at their Taekwondo class..


And wanting to join them! :)

Thank you Lord for our very loving family and friends!

---------------


No comments:

Post a Comment