Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Letter No. 16 - Can't Let Go


Dear Lance,

You just turned a year old.. and Mommy is scared..

I am scared because time has been flying by so fast..

You are going to be a toddler soon.. and I am not ready to let go of my baby..



Do you know that my phone constantly alerts memory full.. and daddy keeps asking me why I don't delete your old pictures and videos even though they have already been backed up?

It is because whenever you are sleeping, I watch them over and over again..

I cannot get enough of you, Lance.. and I could only hold on to the memories you have given me..

Watch this video of you when you were 6.5 months old.. and understand why..

I love you so much, my baby..

Love,
Mommy

---------------------------
References:


No comments:

Post a Comment